|About the job:-The Home has a unique approach to nursing, residential & dementia care in Wolverhampton. All the team members are skilled and fully qualified, That are committed to maintaining the health, well being and dignity of each resident.We are recruiting for registered Nurses to provide qualified and dedicated care that is specially adapted to each residents needs.
The duties of this role include (but are not limited to):
- Be proficient with all aspects of general nursing.
- Administration of medication in line with the home’s policies and procedures.
- Act as nurse in charge and delegate effectively to intermediate staff members.
- Provide professional nursing input and care for patients within the home.
- Work effectively with a multi-disciplinary team.
- To be accountable for your own professional practice.
- To provide a high standard of clinical documentation throughout all clinical paperwork
The successful candidate will have the following:-
You must be registered with the NMC and have a current, valid NMC pin.You will ideally be an experienced general Nurse with experience of providing care to service users with Dementia and Alzheimer’s.
Current paid experience within this area is essential; the ideal applicant will hold at least two years experience within a support role.
Any additional training such as challenging behaviour and dementia training is a distinct advantage, however we offer FREE training to all our staff through our sister company Fairway Training (Healthcare).
Driving licence and own transport or willingness to travel is desirable due to travel being involved within the role; employee’s will be required to support service user in everyday activities within the community.
Working for Fairway provides you with a fantastic career opportunity. You will be working for a company who pride ourselves on high quality care and a dedicated team who are passionate about caring for others.
You will have your own dedicated manager who works continually to offer you the best hours and the best rates of pay as well as focusing on offering you the most local work available.
Your manager will understand your experience and your requirements and will work with you to build your own unique portfolio of clients.
For more information on Fairway Healthcare go to www.fairwayhealthcare.co.uk