Fairway Homecare are an established, innovative and expanding Homecare care provider. We offer registered care and support to both adults & children with care needs in their own homes.
As part of our ongoing plans, we are looking for an experienced Deputy Manager who has worked in a care environment and is willing to take on an exciting new venture. The aim is to continue to develop the service working towards Outstanding CQC ratings over the next year.
What the job entails:
No two days are ever the same at Fairway Homecare. You will be working in a fantastic environment with the best facilities and be a part of a highly skilled, fun team delivering high quality person centred care. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• To support the Registered Manager in accordance with associated regulations and the policy and procedures relating to the project
• To support the Registered Manager in keeping with the ethos of Fairway Homecare from beginning to end including completing person centred assessments and support plans, recruitment and development of team, marketing, engagement and implementing efficient and effective systems and processes that provide the foundations towards an Outstanding service for our service users
• To support the Registered Manager with setting objectives for the performance of the service; to monitor, maintain and improve service delivery
• To ensure that the delivery of service to service users and their care authorities, and the selection, supervision and management of staff, is underpinned by a commitment to anti-discriminatory practice and equality of opportunity
• To ensure that all necessary records are complete, accurate and legible, and available to authorised persons when required
• To provide regular, formal supervision, induction and appraisals to the team
• To evaluate the team’s overall development needs (including the Manager’s own needs), encourage all personnel to assist in this evaluation, discuss and plan for how identified needs are met
• To be a positive role model to ensure we have highly motivated staff teams
• Deputise the Registered Manager during their absence following agreed policies, procedures and management technique
• Create and uphold an open, positive and inclusive management culture
• The Deputy Manager is intended to be a hands on staff member, covering calls in an emergency
• On call duties will also be included
To find out more information about this role please call the Homecare team on 0330 024 1370, option 4.
About Fairway Homecare
Fairway Homecare is a proactive, forward thinking organisation that aims to push the boundaries in terms of imagination, creativity and quality of care delivery. At Fairway Homecare we enable people to remain in their homes, supporting independence and offering a real alternative to residential care. Fairway Homecare supplies Care Assistants to the elderly for Social Companionship, Personal Care, Physical Assistance and Palliative Care. We also offer Support Workers to adults and younger people with complex needs ranging from (but not limited to) Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities, Mental Health, Challenging Behaviour, Brain Injury and Spinal Injury. Working closely with our sister company Fairway Training, we are able to create and deliver bespoke courses tailor made to an individual Service Users requirements. Working for Fairway Healthcare is a career choice for those who are dedicated to providing the highest level of care and support possible. We only employ people who demonstrate a desire and passion for others. In return, we support staff to develop and we provide excellent rates to reward hard working staff for their efforts.